February 18, 2020 / Blog
October Blog a Day Challenge 2 20 Facts about me
October 2, 2019 October Blog a Day Challenge - 2 20 Facts about me. I have two amazing daughters I went to Italy as a small child and walked up ...
October 2, 2019
October Blog a Day Challenge – 2
20 Facts about me.
- I have two amazing daughters
- I went to Italy as a small child and walked up the Leaning Tower of Pisa with my mother.
- I grew up in the small southern Alberta town of Coaldale. There were only 3200 people there when I was growing up.
- I played in the Canadian Finals in Baseball three times, sadly all three were hosted in southern Alberta so I didn’t get to travel far for the event.
- I traveled to Ottawa with the Encounters with Canada in high school.
- Both my mother and sister are teachers, and I originally went to school for the same profession.
- My first real job was selling jeans in 1851, I also worked at Sam the record man before starting my career in the service industry.
- I lettered in Baseball In my senior year of Highschool
- I only played grade 12 football before being recruited to Play in Kelowna
- I played halfback for the Okanagan Sun ’94, ‘96
- I started out as a dishwasher in the kitchen at the earls in Lethbridge that started out my service industry career
- I have attended five different universities and colleges
- I graduated with my Management Degree at the age of 43
- I was a DJ at a pub in Edmonton
- I lived in Edmonton for five years.
- I have seen Dave Matthews Band in Chicago, Vancouver, and the Gorge Amphitheatre.
- I worked in a car dealership for 11 years.
- I was a scout for the Camrose Kodiaks for three years.
- I played pool with Ryan Smyth and Glen Anderson in the back of a nightclub after it closed.
- One Tweet changed my life.